Mother's Against Malpractice M.A.M.P

By. Nedynia Martinez NHM @Nadynezworld

Mothers Against Malpractice is dedicated to providing the community with information seminars, and assistance in begining the healing process. In 1996 At the young age of 16, I had my first child. Due to medical error approximately 75% of my daughters brain was damaged, robbing her of her ability and God given right to live life to the fullest. I won't call her a victim or myself because my daughter has fought harder than anyone I know. She is resiliant, amazing, and inspiring. Every time I feel like this journey is too much to bare she smiles or laughs and somehow I'm completely fullfilled. She is the fuel to my fire, the drive to my ambition, and even when I fall short, her love proves I have succeeded at what is most relevent!

Mother's Against Malpractice was created to inform other's of the law's that protect medical error, doctor's and the entire medical field. My goal is to change laws but also be the shoulder for other's to cry on.
I remember feeling lost, even now I still have my moment's! There are no words to describe being helpless concerning your child! I want the world to know that feeling helpless is not similar to being hopeless! As hard as it can get, the bond you have with your child makes everything worth it.
I love my daughter more than I can say, more than I can write, more then I can describe! So M.A.M.P is dedicated to the mom's who suffer and the children that depend on them to be there voice! Mostly M.A.M.P Is dedicated to my princess Sade Who God willing will be celebrating her 15th birthday soon!

My new company Luminous Luxury By: NHM will donate 50% of all proceeds to fund the informative seminars and assist parents in the healing process! No one should have to go through pain alone!
Someone has to fight for Medical error victims, Financial compensation does not heal wounds, and it doesnt return what was stolen! I understand mistakes if they happen once! LET'S CREATE AWARENESS, & TOGETHER LETS FORCE CHANGE!

BY: NEDYNIA MARTINEZ


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, Nadyne. Many lives have been affected drastically by simple negligence and errors by medical practitioners. That is something alarming considering the fact that people should be able to place their trust in medical experts and their expertise.

    Sabrina Craig @ Medical Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medical malpractice is an issue that people should be made well aware of, given that most of us are likely to fully entrust out lives at the hands of medical professional. However, these instances are very unpredictable and lives are at stake. Well, I hope a lot of your readers would learn from your post. Thanks for sharing!


    Joanne Krueger @ Kurtz & Blum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment