Tamia Love Life The complete Review

Tamia 
Love life 
The Complete Review 
+ SPECIAL COMMENTARY ABOUT PREVIOUS MUSIC

Anyone that knows me knows that Tamia is my absolute favorite female vocalist of all times. Her voice integrity and beauty are incomparable! Her self titled debut album legitimately changed my life, The album More made me desire more, like the deepest kind of love possible! A NU Day and Beautiful Surprise empowered me, Between friends had me feeling like I was untouchable! I could list my favorite songs but we'd be here forever! Tamia thank you for the many years of amazing music! The industry and society have grown the tendency to mimic the same unmoving music there is an abundance of overplayed music none resembling your untouchable artistry! Thank you for singing your heart out for observers such as myself who will forever be grateful for the gift you share with the world! May you continue to be blessed! You are brilliant!

NADYNEZWORLD

Love life displays a maturity in confidence, sensuality, and even a change in style. The album is great as all previous projects, But I enjoyed the change, it was never broken but it was accessorized! Chaise Lounge and Sandwich and a Soda are both racy and romantic. I absolutely love Nowhere its great to dance too, I can't begin to tell you how many make up sessions consist of this song in the background! Lipstick is one of my favorites it makes me want to slow dance in the rain by myself, It's just one of those songs that has you feeling yourself like girl your it! Special made me think of that crush, the person you flirt with innocently but the very thought of the person takes you outside of yourself! Like You Do is definitely sexy, let's just say it would be perfect for private dances with your spouse!
It's a beautiful song! 
Stuck With Me is one of my Top 5! It's one of the most romantic songs I've ever heard. When you love someone being without them is so similar to being lost! This song is absolutely dope!
No lie another Top 5, I love this song because it speaks volumes of a woman's loyalty to her man! A woman's job is to be the neck to her head! Day One is my favorite song, I absolutely love love love this song! Love is not easy, There are always so many elements prepared to destroy many unions! This song made me believe even my trials are fixable! When you love someone you leave a piece of yourself with them, an attachment even after the bond is broken through beautiful memories!
Love although very difficult is the greatest gift we can give and receive!  
Black Butterfly is an anthem song for every women discovering herself and freeing herself of limitation! The entire album made me think of freedom, freedom to say and do what you want without a care of judgement because the comfort in your own skin is so comforting the outside world has to except it and love you for it! 

This album is great! For years I have loved the ballads, the songs describing a love seldom seen but when felt is amazing. The dance tracks have always been time appropriate and real talk vocally it's my opinion she can't be beat! No antics, no gimmicks pure raw talent and profound beauty! 
I wish all music had this passion in it! 

For more on Tamia follow her on Instagram at @realtamiaworld 
You can purchase Love Life and all her other albums on iTunes today! 
To keep updated on shows, appearances, projects and more go to www.tamiaworld.com

Another album on repeat forever! 

Yours Literally and Intellectually,
NHM/ NADYNEZWORLD








Comments