BAD BITCH CHRONICLES

Bad Bitch Chronicles
The Unappreciated Ones 
Written By: Nadynezworld



In todays society the slacker is revered before the hard worker, faking an entire life and lifestyle has become common! The Bad bitch is prominent to the Entrepreneurial Queen. Naked is the bar, the mere thought of commitment paralyzes the immature mind! What changed, what made real love diluted by facades? What happened to modesty? This blog isn't for the faint of heart this shit is about to get real! I'm not going to preach about what type of woman is the standard but I will say that I am not with being kept or being typically any stretch! I don't think any woman alive should be known merely for whats underneath her clothes. Educated woman that gave their blood sweat and tears to their dreams deserve the same reverence as the ones who decided likes on social media was the ultimate accolade! 
Who decides what bitch is badder than the next? 

I think all woman that strive to better themselves daily are Queens, woman that work stressful jobs that pay little money to support their families, those are the real MVP'S!

The woman that spends 8 hours of work, comes home to clean and cook, the girl with the ugly glasses laid up in a T-shirt reading a book, those woman are just as sexy and incredible as the ones in nightwear clubbing night after night to feed their families! I don't care if you weigh 120 and have the private parts of a goddess, if you weigh 300 pounds and make a killer burger! Every woman working hard to create a better version of herself is dope period!
The woman with the small breast and small butt is just as sexy as the woman with double D's and cake for two parties! The woman who is loyal to her man even when he ain't shit, those are the woman we forget to tip our hats too! 

See ladies I'm no hater, 
If I see a beautiful woman best believe I'm going to acknowledge her in all her glory, Not ever will you catch me throwing shade because A woman is fly!! I pay homage to every woman with half the courage to be more than expected!
I refuse to throw darts at any woman whether I understand her choices or not! It doesn't matter if she does it different than I did as long as she is doing it! A lot of woman have gotten wrapped up in the hype to look exactly like one another. Many woman are striving to be surgically enhanced rather than embracing their imperfections, me included! I obsess about losing weigh! I weigh myself quite a few time a day and God forbid its off by a pound, the bitch that comes out is unfriendly lol stay clear of her!
I wouldn't be naked on social media but I don't judge the women who choose that lane! 
I appreciate every color, size, and shape woman! 
I don't care if you shake your ass for that bag or you have two jobs and just pay the bills! You ARE that Bitch! Do I think its necessary to put it out there without no real revenue, hell to the fuck no! Time is money, everyday is a potential money making day! If your Instagram modeling and selling your character points for likes, 
bitch please sit down and read a book! Thats not hate I just think its a little ridiculous to claim a title for employment that does not pay any real bills! 
ladies You are a model when you've earned your stripes in the game of modeling! Or have at least been published once damn!
It seems like every one nowadays has some type of addiction to familiarity! That is good in some ways but tell me this,
who is truly living, the person chasing that paper or the idiot pretending they have paper!? The woman embracing who she is or the one perpetrating just to be noticed?
Being attractive is great and all but please don't let it be all you bring to the table!
BITCH YOU BE THE ENTIRE FUCKING TABLE!

Real, bad bitches do it all, they look good work hard cook bomb meals, if they bare children, everything they do is for that child! 
Being a BAD BITCH has never been and will never be solely about your body structure and how many likes you get for twerking or cocking it open, free of charge via social media! 
Being Acknowledged as the great woman you are takes diligent work!
You don't just dream, you do, you don't just pose your poised, you don't just turn heads you change perspective!

Great woman came before us and created legacies out of mere intelligence! Never would I be the woman to hate on another but I will be the first to pay all my respect to every woman about her OWN paper! Every woman is a bad bitch except Side hoes those bitches get no passes! But that my young Queens is a whole other blog! Don't let social media kill your confidence half the people the world wished they looked like have nothing original on them except their soul and only because a person can't have two of those! BE EVERYTHING BECAUSE REAL QUEENS CAN!
IF THE USE OF THE WORD BITCH HAS YOU IN YOUR FEELINGS GO WATCH THE WORLD NEWS IM SURE YOU'LL GET OVER IT!

STAY TUNED ALL NEW BLOG COMING TONIGHT


TO ALL MY QUEENS OUT THERE, YOUR FUCKING DOPE! 

YOURS LITERALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY
NADYNEZWORLD
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @NADYNEZWORLD 
AND ON SNAPCHAT @QUEENNADYNE 







Comments

Post a Comment