Shanice

As an avid lover of great music I consistently pay homage to artist whose music impacts me in my life! Today after spending the entire day contemplating my own strength as a woman, I played my collection of this Queen! I truly believe music is an entirely different language one must appreciate in order to be impacted! 

Fly Away is one of those songs that empowers you. There is no question vocally she is amazing but for a song to be so powerful so long after its release to me is absolutely impressive! That entire album speaks on a woman's ability to both love herself and value herself even to the point of walking away if necessary! It helped me to see that deserving better means actually changing and demanding better! I won't discredit any artist currently on the radio but how many empowering female artist are producing music like that today?

Music is just the format in which an artist expresses themselves, but if something impacts you enough to then impact complete strangers, truly then you are an artist! 
Seldom does the world appreciate genuine artist, the ones who had to work not just be talented! This woman not only has an amazing voice but her character is even more impressive!
From humility to an amazing family oriented home, to a woman simply showing the world that marriage has value! 
keeping a man, remaining humble, being a exemplary parent are all things hollywood can not fabricate! I truly pay homage and tip my tiara to a fellow Queen! 
To say that her talent is remarkable is still an understatement! Her music is still top 10 on my playlist! To hear that album and her entire discography go to iTunes now! 

Currently she alongside her husband actor and comedian Flex is the star on OWN's reality show Flex & Shanice which premiered July 9th!
Follow her on Instagram @shaniceonline 

Yours literally and intectually,
Nadynezworld aka NHM 


Comments